I. Student Administration System


II. Academics

  • General Education Requirements (content area course list) 
  • How to filter class search by content area coursesGen Ed Search.pdf 
  • Honors Course Listing 
  • Honors Program for honors-related questions 
  • Academic Calendar (2021-2022): 
  • How to withdraw from a course: 
  • Course Catalog (Prerequisite & Co-requisite checks): 
  • Major Plans of Study (Preliminary & Final)The submission of a preliminary and final Plan of Study (POS) is an official requirement for graduation at the School of Engineering. 
    • A preliminary Plan of Study form must be submitted during the first semester of the junior year (54 earned credits). 
    • A final Plan of Study must be submitted as soon as possible after registering for your final semester of coursework.
  • Internal Admissions– Major and/or Concentration Change Request:  Here is more information about our internal admission process and criteria. Students can apply for a major change once a semester, deadlines are December 25th and May 25th. Students get notified through their UConn email of their admission status in mid-January and mid-June. To apply, students just need to submit the request on www.request.engr.uconn.eduConcentration requests are reviewed on a biweekly basis. 
  • Substitution/Course Evaluation Request:  Please contact your assigned advisor to start the process for a course substitution.
  • Excess Credit Request:  Please communicate with your assigned advisor regarding additional credits.  Once approved, you should fill out the “Excess Credit Authorization” form on the Registrar’s site ( and forward it to your advisor for processing.


III. General Information


IV. Additional Mentoring Resources (UConn-specific)